This Paper Artist Creates Realistic Life-Like Animals And Insects
According to Tina Kraus: “About two years ago I have started to make paper sculptures with fine crepe paper. First I made plants, then insects and one gecko.
When I began working with crepe paper, I started with creating traditional flowers, but I was curious what else I could do with it. So I made a not-so-traditional plant, the Venus flytrap. I had a lot of fun with the details! Next, I tried to make insects, even though the insects I chose are not too far from plants since they are disguised as flowers or sticks.
After that, I challenged myself to make a gecko, and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Recently I got my first commission for a mantis. I have many ideas on what to make next, now I only have to find the time!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- These Animal Rings Come Alive When 3 Pieces Are Put Together
- Facebook Group Photoshops Plus-Sized Women To ‘Inspire’ Them To Lose Weight
- Woman Parodies Perfect Instagram Travel Photos With Hilariously Unphotogenic Selfies
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Obama, Merkel, And Putin As Leading Actors In Famous Movies
- Meet Ladybeard, A Cross-Dressing Wrestler And Death Metal Singer From Australia
- Incredible Alarm Clock Manipulates Magnetic Fluids to Tell the Time