Inflate Your Cat’s Holy Ego With This Buddhist Statue Scratching Post From Japan
The “Cat Club” (Neko-bu) division of Japanese online retailer Felissimo has put out some creative feline bedding situations in the past. Today, you can add holy kitty claw maintenance to their list of cute cat products, as they’ve just released a scratching post that turns your cat into a feline Buddhist statue!
It’s called the Kouhai Scratching Post. Kouhai are the halo found on Buddhist sculptures, which are meant to represent light emitting from the Buddha. While most cats consider themselves to have divine sovereignty over the household, now they can look the part while get their claws some scratching practice. The lotus-shaped pedestal (rendai) has a curved scratching board, but your newly enlightened cat may simply choose to look holy while sleeping on it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove