Barking Mad Dog Groomer Transforms Pampered Pets Using Crazy Dye Designs
Groomer Anais Hayden, based in Atlanta, Georgia, uses non-toxic colours for designs which can take up to seven hours. She charges customers up to $450 a time for her creations. Anais works mainly on dogs – as they love the attention it brings – but sometimes she’ll transform other pets too.
She said: “Dogs love the attention it brings.”
Most designs remain on the dog’s fur for a few months, depending on the type of hair. Anais says the highest compliment she can receive is if people mistake the designs for an animal’s real marking.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Michael Benisty Creates Stunning And Majestic Sculpture Installations
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Frozen Caveman Sculpture Compared To Monolith Appears In Minneapolis
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove