For $100, You Can Have A Farm Animal Drop By Your Next ZOOM Video Conference
Odds are you and your colleagues are spending more time on video calls these days. Well, for your next team meeting or company Zoom call, why not mix things up a bit? For $100, you can have a llama or goat visit your call. Yes, really.
A Silicon Valley-based animal sanctuary, Sweet Farm, recently launched “Goat 2 Meeting,” which offers a cameo from a farm animal on company calls.
#Getoffyourgrass and bring us to your next company meeting, happy hour, or coffee break with #Goat2Meeting and you enable us to offer free virtual visits for public school classes. @LastWeekTonight pic.twitter.com/KHn6mnF64G
— Sweet Farm (@TheSweetFarm) April 10, 2020
“Need a fresh face to brighten up your video conference meetings? Want a fun experience for an online Happy Hour? Looking for a virtual tour? The Sweet Farm Animal Ambassadors are here for you,” a post on the farm’s website reads.
Packages range from $65 for a virtual private tour of the farm to $225 for a 25-minute corporate meeting virtual tour. Or, the sweet spot in the middle: For $100, you can have a 10-minute cameo visit from an animal.
“You send us your meeting link and we’ll call in to bring some smiles to your co-workers faces,” the website reads.
Because life is stressful, work is stressful, and working remotely can be challenging…. for our daily team Zoom meeting today I had Paco the llama call in from @TheSweetFarm. And it was perfect! Thanks for the Monday smiles and a break from the routine! pic.twitter.com/eB2aEQdvoC
— Ben Smith (@benasmith) March 30, 2020
The farm’s co-founder, Anna Sweet, told Business Insider than since mid-March they have had more than 300 requests for their virtual visitors.
“I think we’re all a little stressed with what’s going on — many of us have been sitting inside,” Sweet told Business Insider. “We’re just hoping to bring some smiles to people’s faces while bringing them out to the farm at the same time.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits