Street Artist Makes Mario Mosaics Where He Cosplays As Different Characters
According to IN THE WOUP, a French street artist based in Lyon: “I’ve been a street artist for over 10 years. My work has always been inspired by the Geekdom and its infinite wealth. Raised by video games and the “club Dorothée” (French cartoon show), I subsequently quenched my thirst for fantasy through books, movies, manga, and board games… In short, everything that came to my hands!
I use many materials for my creations: pixel art, mosaics, drawings, stickers, paper art, and stencils. And every time I try to return a bit of pleasure that was given to me by so many talented authors and artists.
These are my latest pieces installed in Lyon (France), Villeurbanne (France), and Korčula (Croatia).”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes