This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
Many fans get excited when movies or TV shows feature characters from different franchises or even universes. These mash-ups are intriguing: the characters interact with each other in really unique and interesting ways, the fandoms get to mingle, and many more plot possibilities open up.
One of the best (and the most successful) examples of this is Marvel’s Avengers, or any other comic book interpretation, for that matter. But fans want more and more.
Which is why it’s great to have digital artists like the Hungarian PixelFaker.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes