Robo-nurse made in the city of Perm, Russia, has been shown at the exhibition Toy Fair 2020 in New York. “Robo-С” was made by “Promorobot” company in the realistic design that… can actually scare the bejesus out of any baby or even adult. Continue reading »
Designer From Hong Kong Spent A Year-And-A Half To Create The Humanoid Robot, Which Is Definitely Looks Like Scarlett Johansson
According to Clarence Fernandez via Reuters: “Like innumerable children with imaginations fired by animated films, Hong Kong product and graphic designer Ricky Ma grew up watching cartoons featuring the adventures of robots, and dreamt of building his own one day. Unlike most of the others, however, Ma has realized his childhood dream at the age of 42, by successfully constructing a life-sized robot from scratch on the balcony of his home.” Continue reading »
An ancient Japanese temple has hired the help of a $900,000 (Y100 million) robot to deliver the teachings of Buddhism. The android, dubbed Kannon, is based on the traditional Buddhist deity of mercy and is designed to attract young people. The robo-deity provided its first sermon at Kyoto’s Kodaiji temple, which opened in 1619. Continue reading »
Professor Hiroshi Ishiguro makes robots in Osaka. His latest robot, Ibuki, is one for the nightmare catalog: it’s a robotic 10-year-old boy that can move on little tank treads and has soft, rubbery face and hands. Continue reading »
A new exhibition entitled “Android: What is Human?” showing at the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) in Tokyo will showcase some of the most realistic humanoid robots ever seen.
The three android robots include Otonaroid, an adult female android robot; Kodomorid, a human female child robot and Telenoid, a minimally designed robot. The robots are the brainchild of Japanese robotics expert Hiroshi Ishiguro, a professor at Osaka University’s Department of Systems Innovation who has been developing robots for over 20 years.
Continue reading »
doubleTwist Alarm has been an overwhelmingly successful project. It has received universal acclaim, from Google executives to design publications and many Android and gadget websites. Yet, the first question on anyone’s lips was always the same: “Why an alarm clock? Why would you take a swing at something so trivial and small, something so elementary to any cellphone made since the 1980s?” Continue reading »
“Power Vampire” special window box edition very limited Halloween release will be available for sale on http://shop.deadzebra.com for $10 on Halloween day, October 31st, at 2pm EST / 11am PST (18 GMT) and shipping out shortly thereafter!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s