Indian-born, Turner prize-winning artist Anish Kapoor has lived and worked in London for the past four decades. Since his England arrival in the early 1970s, Kapoor has created internationally acclaimed works of art, exhibited at prestigious venues across the globe.
He is renowned for his monumental idiosyncratic sculpture forms of grandiose proportions, which leaves viewers in a state of astonishment.
A visitor is seen inside the set-up “Leviathan” by Indian born, British based, artist Anish Kapoor for the Monumenta 2011 event in the nave of the “Grand Palais” in Paris. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts