Designer Ralph Lauren is the proud owner of one of the world’s most handsome, interesting and fine specimens – the 1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic Coupe.
This gem is one of the rarest and most expensive cars in the world, designed by Jean Bugatti, son of founder Ettore. This beauty is estimated to be worth around $40 million US, why? Besides the fact it’s a visual work-of-art which has been on display in museums such as the Cleveland Museum of Art, there are only three known examples of the Atlantic world-wide. Continue reading »
Bugatti was founded in in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti an Italian imigrant. The company produced expensive, and in the case of the Royalle some of the most exclusive bespoke cars in the world. The T35’s and T51’s were amongst the most sucessful voiterette racing cars.
Bugatti also produced aircraft engines and the engines for French rail cars. The badge not only bears the name Bugatti but the initials of Ettore Bugatti with an inverted E. Continue reading »
The Bugatti Chiron — a sleek supercar worth millions — is the ultimate drive for auto enthusiasts. But one made entirely of Legos takes the idea of expensive toys to a whole other level. Lego announced Thursday that it has successfully built a life-size, driveable replica of the Bugatti Chiron, entirely made of more than 1 million Legos. Continue reading »
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov