Designer Ralph Lauren is the proud owner of one of the world’s most handsome, interesting and fine specimens – the 1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic Coupe.
This gem is one of the rarest and most expensive cars in the world, designed by Jean Bugatti, son of founder Ettore. This beauty is estimated to be worth around $40 million US, why? Besides the fact it’s a visual work-of-art which has been on display in museums such as the Cleveland Museum of Art, there are only three known examples of the Atlantic world-wide. Continue reading »
Bugatti was founded in in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti an Italian imigrant. The company produced expensive, and in the case of the Royalle some of the most exclusive bespoke cars in the world. The T35’s and T51’s were amongst the most sucessful voiterette racing cars.
Bugatti also produced aircraft engines and the engines for French rail cars. The badge not only bears the name Bugatti but the initials of Ettore Bugatti with an inverted E. Continue reading »
The Bugatti Chiron — a sleek supercar worth millions — is the ultimate drive for auto enthusiasts. But one made entirely of Legos takes the idea of expensive toys to a whole other level. Lego announced Thursday that it has successfully built a life-size, driveable replica of the Bugatti Chiron, entirely made of more than 1 million Legos. Continue reading »
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine