Designer Ralph Lauren is the proud owner of one of the world’s most handsome, interesting and fine specimens – the 1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic Coupe.
This gem is one of the rarest and most expensive cars in the world, designed by Jean Bugatti, son of founder Ettore. This beauty is estimated to be worth around $40 million US, why? Besides the fact it’s a visual work-of-art which has been on display in museums such as the Cleveland Museum of Art, there are only three known examples of the Atlantic world-wide. Continue reading »
Bugatti was founded in in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti an Italian imigrant. The company produced expensive, and in the case of the Royalle some of the most exclusive bespoke cars in the world. The T35’s and T51’s were amongst the most sucessful voiterette racing cars.
Bugatti also produced aircraft engines and the engines for French rail cars. The badge not only bears the name Bugatti but the initials of Ettore Bugatti with an inverted E. Continue reading »
The Bugatti Chiron — a sleek supercar worth millions — is the ultimate drive for auto enthusiasts. But one made entirely of Legos takes the idea of expensive toys to a whole other level. Lego announced Thursday that it has successfully built a life-size, driveable replica of the Bugatti Chiron, entirely made of more than 1 million Legos. Continue reading »
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!