Designer Ralph Lauren is the proud owner of one of the world’s most handsome, interesting and fine specimens – the 1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic Coupe.
This gem is one of the rarest and most expensive cars in the world, designed by Jean Bugatti, son of founder Ettore. This beauty is estimated to be worth around $40 million US, why? Besides the fact it’s a visual work-of-art which has been on display in museums such as the Cleveland Museum of Art, there are only three known examples of the Atlantic world-wide. Continue reading »
Bugatti was founded in in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti an Italian imigrant. The company produced expensive, and in the case of the Royalle some of the most exclusive bespoke cars in the world. The T35’s and T51’s were amongst the most sucessful voiterette racing cars.
Bugatti also produced aircraft engines and the engines for French rail cars. The badge not only bears the name Bugatti but the initials of Ettore Bugatti with an inverted E. Continue reading »
The Bugatti Chiron — a sleek supercar worth millions — is the ultimate drive for auto enthusiasts. But one made entirely of Legos takes the idea of expensive toys to a whole other level. Lego announced Thursday that it has successfully built a life-size, driveable replica of the Bugatti Chiron, entirely made of more than 1 million Legos. Continue reading »
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee