Once upon a time — or more accurately, back in the 1970s — the van reigned supreme. Riding-in right on the heels of the fading muscle car era, the custom van became the ultimate self-expression vehicle– tricked-out and personalized to show all the world just how your bad self rolled. Continue reading »
Last Delivery of Brand New VW Campervans Arrives in the UK After Brazil Factory Stops Production of Iconic Vehicles
The last ever delivery of brand new Volkswagen campervans has arrived in Britain, heralding the end of an era for the iconic ‘hippy bus’. Ninety-nine of the final batch of vans rolled off the production line and onto a container ship bound for Britain after manufacture ceased for good in Brazil in December. The consignment has just arrived at the only British importer, but already most of them have been snapped up by enthusiasts more than happy to pay the £35,000 starting price.
They are the last brand new campers in all of Europe.
The last new consignment ever of VW campervans arrives at Southampton docks. (Danbury/BNPS)
Continue reading »
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- This Japanese Train Station Only Exists So That People Can Admire The Scenery
- 25 Of The World’s Best Drone Photos Of 2018
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- 25 People That Accidentally Dressed Like Their Surroundings
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating