Once upon a time — or more accurately, back in the 1970s — the van reigned supreme. Riding-in right on the heels of the fading muscle car era, the custom van became the ultimate self-expression vehicle– tricked-out and personalized to show all the world just how your bad self rolled. Continue reading »
Last Delivery of Brand New VW Campervans Arrives in the UK After Brazil Factory Stops Production of Iconic Vehicles
The last ever delivery of brand new Volkswagen campervans has arrived in Britain, heralding the end of an era for the iconic ‘hippy bus’. Ninety-nine of the final batch of vans rolled off the production line and onto a container ship bound for Britain after manufacture ceased for good in Brazil in December. The consignment has just arrived at the only British importer, but already most of them have been snapped up by enthusiasts more than happy to pay the £35,000 starting price.
They are the last brand new campers in all of Europe.
The last new consignment ever of VW campervans arrives at Southampton docks. (Danbury/BNPS)
Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Designer Michael Irwin Perfectly Rebrands Famous Logos Just For Fun
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool