From 2009 to 2011, Josef Hoflehner watched passenger planes landing at Princess Juliana International Airport on the Dutch/French Caribbean island of St Maarten/St Martin. Nothing extraordinary in plane spotting. But this airport is within splashing distance of Maho Beach, a spot popular with tourists. In 2011 the runway was lengthened, but back then jets passed just four meters over the heads of sunbathers. Continue reading »
Kate Middleton has escaped the British winter to holiday on the posh Caribbean island of Mustique.
Mustique calls itself the world’s finest private island retreat. Located in the Grenadines — most of which form part of the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines — it boasts about 100 private villas, nine pristine beaches flanked by coral reefs, the Cotton House boutique hotel, the Firefly, world renowned basil’s Beach Bar, and a health spa, scuba-diving facility, equestrian center, and thriving tennis club.
Raw, natural beauty, elegant accommodation, and a simple lifestyle draw those with means to this luxurious 1,400-acre getaway each year.
Simplicity Beach, Mustique (Jason Pratt) Continue reading »
Branson first became aware that some of the islands in the British Virgin Islands were for sale in 1979. In 1978 he went to the British Virgin Islands for a holiday in order to investigate the prospective real estate. On first observing the islands, he envisioned using them to put up rock stars for his record label. Upon arrival, they were given a luxury villa and travelled around islands for sale by helicopter. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat