Innovative models and new launches dominated the press preview at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 9, 2012.
The focus of the show was manly on value, fuel efficiency and new technology. Despite the recessionary trends in the economy, automakers have come up with the best of innovations to woo U.S. customers with trendy designs and luxury models.
Detroit Auto Show 2012:Mark Templin, Group Vice President and General Manager of Lexus Division, applauds as the Lexus LF-LC is driven onto the stage during the first press preview day for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 9, 2012. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread