Corgi butts are one of those bizarre things that drives the internet crazy. Luckily for their fans, Chinese artist Miko Ho is creating adorable phone cases that focus on just that – round and fluffy Corgi butts. Her silicone soft cases are available on Etsy and each one is decorated with handmade felted rear-ends of animals. Miko uses 100% Australian wool felt for her designs, however she also warns that they’re not washable. Continue reading »
Artist Morgan Loebel, who previously brought us his weird and creepy jewelry inspired by parts of the human body, returns with a collection of gruesome smartphone cases not for the faint of heart. These realistically morbid covers for your mobile phone comprises bulging eyeballs, razor sharp teeth and raw pink flesh. Loebel also makes some models with eyes that stay fixed on you even when the case is turned at various angles. Continue reading »
Carved, a company out of Indiana, is creating cases for smartphones, but these are not your average plastic covers or skins. Using real wood and a mixture of colored resin swirls, Carved is able to produce true pieces of art that not only protect your phone, but look fantastic while doing it. Continue reading »
Mobile phones. The world is addicted. Life as we know it has ceased to exist. Nobody even has time to stop and smell the roses anymore. And now you don’t even have to, because thanks to these colorful mobile phone cases you can carry the flowers with you wherever you go! Continue reading »
Classic hard case with iconic spitfire finish, the Raleigh Spitfire Cases, designed by Timothy Oulton, can be used as luggage or as a briefcase. The spitfire finish takes its cue from the historic English spitfire airplane in World War II, it echoes the plane’s multi-riveted construction of interlocking aluminium panels, and is finished through a five-stage process that creates an impression of worn, distressed metal.
The Raleigh’s name pays tribute to the eponymous British explorer, soldier, historian and poet Sir Walter Raleigh. Continue reading »
Miniot, a team from Holland, presents to you Miniot Cobra and Miniot Contour cases for iPhone 5. Not just cases, but real enhancements to your iPhone 5. The new wood combinations are a feast for the eyes, and a joy to the touch.
The success of our previous iWood contour and cobra series inspired us to start from scratch, and create the new Miniot contour and Miniot cobra series. Both designs are new, yet can be recognised as worthy members of the Miniot family of products. We carefully selected a new range of wood combinations, so we are glad to present to you five new styles. Continue reading »
iPhone cases decorated with plastic models of food are displayed during a photo opportunity at Suetake Sample, a plastic food model maker, in Yokohama, near Tokyo July 29, 2011. The company began producing iPhone cases decorated with plastic food models such as sushi and eel bowl since the end of last year. The price of the handmade products vary from 2,000 – 4,000 yen ($26 – $56) in domestic and oversee markets. (REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon) Continue reading »
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Stunning Pictures Of People Accidentally Found Their Doppelgängers In Museums And Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- The Very Rare 1980 4-Door Chevrolet Corvette
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation