A firm in China is readying a new batch of women bodyguards to service its clients. The candidates have to undergo rigorous training for 8-10 months before they assume their responsibilities. They are expected to guard wealthy, high-class women seeking protection.
Nearly 20 young women participated in the training session organised by Tianjiao Special Guard/Security Consultant Ltd, based in Sanya in the country’s Hainan province. The session, in fact, marked the first open group training for female bodyguards in China.
A trainee dressed in swimming suit steps on stomachs of other trainees with the help of a trainer during training session in Sanya. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet