The theme of this year’s Met Ball, fittingly sponsored by Apple, was Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology, and Claire Danes’ dress took the cake. Designed by Zac Posen, he “sourced the fiber optic woven organza in this dress from France, and there are 30 mini battery packs sewn into the gown’s understructure,” according to FastCo. Continue reading »
“Homeland” actress Claire Danes received a very high honor on Thursday: She was awarded Harvard University’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year title in a wacky ceremony with all the pomp and hilarity you’d expect.
The club honors one man and woman each year with the iconic golden pot award. Past Hasty Pudding honorees include actresses Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, talk-show host Jay Leno, and singer-turned-actor Justin Timberlake.
Claire Danes gets two big smooches during the Hasty Pudding celebrations. Continue reading »
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V