According to Leonardo Frigo: “Hello, my name is Leonardo Frigo and I am a London-based artist. I illustrate biographies and stories on musical instruments such as violins and cellos. “Dante Alighieri – Inferno” is a project in progress for more than four years, conceived and developed by me.” Continue reading »
As the two-time winner of the Food Network’s Challenge: Outrageous Pumpkins, Ray Villafane is best known for his expert artistry in food carving. However, he’s now recognized for more after accepting to take on a sand sculpting project in Jesolo, Italy. Despite not having any experience in creating sand sculptures, Villafane challenged himself and took part in the annual holiday project. He did such an exceptional job in November 2008, that he was invited the next summer to masterfully sculpt a giant “Dante’s Inferno” on the beach. Incredible!
Continue reading »
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s