Custom superyacht manufacturer Oceanco debuted its one-of-a-kind ‘Tuhura’ vessel at this year’s Dubai International Boat Show. Continue reading »
New ‘Anti’ Fashion Modeling Agency Debuts Its Stunning Avant-Garde Stars Of All Sizes And Backgrounds
A New York City modeling agency is defying fashion stereotypes, one arresting beauty at a time. The Anti-Agency, which began four years ago in the UK, has launched its New York City branch, eager to represent personalities deemed to strong for the roster of a classic modeling company. On its catalog of models are gender-bending fashion fans, a punk musician, and a member of one of New York City’s best-known all-female skating crew The Skate Kitchen. Continue reading »
A model of a innovative street-straddling bus called Transit Elevated Bus is seen after a test run in Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, China, August 3, 2016. Chinese engineers have built a full-sized test model of the much-anticipated TEB-1 straddling bus concept. First revealed in 2010, the bus promises to beat traffic by tiptoeing over it – with wheels at the edges of the road, it acts rather like an enormous tunnel, appearing to swallow the traffic that passes underneath. Continue reading »
The 365-meter long street painting titled “Rhythms of Youth” was presented to the public for the first time on a lane on the campus of the Nanjing branch of the Communication University of China(CUCN) on Wednesday. The gigantic 3D street painting, or anamorphic painting, covering an area of more than 2,600 square meters, has set two new Guinness World Records as the world’s largest and longest street painting. Its creators led by famous Chinese artist Yang Yongchun were awarded the certificate by the Guinness World Records, the global authority on record-breaking, on Tuesday at a ceremony held in the university.
Continue reading »
1. Bao Bao, the Giant Panda cub is seen by the media for the first time January 6, 2014 inside his glass enclosure at the Smithsonian’s National Zoo in Washington, DC, a few days before going on display to the general public. Bao Bao was born at the Smithsonian’s National Zoo August 2, 2013. (Photo by Paul J. Richards/AFP Photo) Continue reading »
The first major North American auto show of the season will see the debut of more than 50 luxury car models, over the 10-day event that started on Nov. 18.
The L.A. Convention Center saw the unveiling of more than 20 vehicles from across the world (and 30 from the U.S.) on Nov. 16 and 17, with a significant number of exhibitors displaying luxury and high-performance vehicles with enhanced features and electric and eco-friendly cars. The manufacturers in question were giants like Ford, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Porsche and Volkswagen.
An Audi e-tron Spyder is seen at the LA Auto Show in Los Angeles, California, November 16, 2011. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom