For drawing fans on Instagram, Diego Cusano‘s account is an incredible source of inspiration. The illustrator takes every day objects and creates fun draws of animals and daily life situations that he shares on Instagram for a guaranted viral effect. A smart way of showing graphic art on social networks. Continue reading »
San Diego Comic-Con International, also known as Comic-Con International: San Diego, and commonly known as Comic-Con or the San Diego Comic-Con, was founded as the Golden State Comic Book Convention and later the San Diego Comic Book Convention in 1970 by Shel Dorf and a group of San Diegans.
It is traditionally a four-day event (Thursday through Sunday — though a four-hour preview night on Wednesday is open to professionals, exhibitors, and some guests pre-registered for all four days) held during the summer in San Diego, California, United States, at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con is both the name of the annual event and the common name of the organization. Continue reading »
Tracy Ho and Demir Oral dressed in cosplay at Comic-Con 2011 preview night on July 20, 2011 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Jerod Harris/Getty Images) Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.