Debra Bernier is an extraordinary artist from Victoria, Canada. She uses natural materials, such as driftwood, clay, and shells to create mesmerising sculptures. These intricate pieces represent the spirits of nature as human fusing together with the natural material. Continue reading »
In love with the sea, the artist Johny Surf Art sculpts waves of gypsum on driftwood, capturing the energy and poetry of these liquid monsters. A beautiful work to follow on Instagram. Continue reading »
The societal pressures of living in a fast-paced city can be daunting and stifling. We become engulfed by its constant demands and expectations that may often weigh us down. Continue reading »
James Doran has created two epic dragon sculpture. The first one, perched on a dead tree, is called ‘The Wyvern in the Baobabs’ (a wyvern is a type of dragon with two legs and two wings). The other one, ‘Wyvern’s Folly,’ is perched on a gazebo made from reclaimed steel and recycled water bottles. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist