Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual trade fair for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA). It is used by many video game publishers and accessory manufacturers to show off their upcoming games and game-related merchandise.
Unlike Gamescom and other video game trade fairs that are open to the public, E3 is an exclusive, industry-only event. Persons who apply to attend are required by the event’s governing body (Entertainment Software Association) to verify that they have some professional connection to the video game industry.
E3 is commonly held in late May or early June of each year at the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) in Los Angeles.
A woman dressed as Marie Antoinette from the video game “Assassin’s Creed: Unity” promotes the game in the Ubisoft booth at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, June 10, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Continue reading »
Items that will be auctioned on December 15 in the Entertainment Memorabilia auction are displayed at Bonhams in London.
The one of the trademark Bullwhips used by Indiana Jones in the 1981 film “Raiders of the Lost Ark.” It’s estimated to realize 47,000-$78,500. (Kirsty Wigglesworth/Associated Press) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Take A Look At This Cute Adopted Cat With Funny Markings
- How Pripyat Would Look If Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Never Happened
- The Horror Of Sleep Paralysis Hallucinations Revealed In 46 Dark Drawings
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Electric Dreams: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- The Best Photos Of The Spectacular One-Off 1965 Dodge Deora Pickup Truck
- The Many Layers Of Japan Captured By The Photographer Hiro Goto