As soon as a child appears in a family, the question inevitably gets asked — who does he or she look like? Sometimes, it can take many years before this question is answered as the child grows up, and even then there may be differences in perception on the part of family members. But there are also those rare occasions when the similarity between parent and offspring is so uncanny that there’s simply no room for argument whatsoever.
Continue reading »
In honor of Father’s Day, we present photos of fathers and sons who are, or have been, in the public eye. The list is, of course, not complete.
Lloyd Bridges, center, poses with his sons Beau, left, and Jeff in Malibu, Calif., in this 1980 file photo. Lloyd Bridges, whose half-century in acting ranged from the drama of “High Noon” to the daft “Airplane!” to the adventure of TV’s “Sea Hunt,” has died, his agent said Tuesday, March 10, 1998. (AP Photo/files) Continue reading »
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- This Retired Cabinet Maker Goes Viral For Making Broken And Weird Furniture That Belongs In Disney Movies
- The Superb Bizarre AR Artworks By Nikita Replyanski, A Technological Artist And Cyber Fashion Designer
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- The Everyday Struggles Of All Plus-Size Women Depicted By The Artist Gabriele Pennacchioli
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Biochemist Elzbieta Kurowska Creates Stunning Liquid Biomorphic Structures
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service