Christophe Jacrot, also known as Rain Man, is a French photographer who takes awesome pictures of cities caught up in bad weather. He travels around the world, intentionally experiencing different weather conditions, in order to convey some melancholy and romantic charm through his works. Continue reading »
Say hello to Kotleta, otherwise known as the Catriarch. She earned this unusual title for her regal gaze and refined behaviour. Recently, her owner decided it was time to spread the Catriarch’s fame far and wide, and she is currently taking Instagram by storm.
We decided to assist her in her mission. If for no other reason than she is such a wondrous cat that you can’t help but feel your day has become that bit more positive having seen her. So here are a few shots of the most gorgeous cat we’ve seen in a long time. Continue reading »
The Photographers 2015 runs from 25 November to 23 December at Osborne Samuel and Beetles+Huxley, London.
Portrait of the Eternal, 1935, by Manuel Alvarez Bravo. (Photo by Manuel Alvarez Bravo/Beetles+Huxley & Osborne Samuel) Continue reading »
Surfing and skateboarding culture has gone classical in this beautiful collaboration. As a continuation of their period-themed boards, Boom-art has joined forces with the European surf company UWL to create 504, a series of surfboards and skate decks featuring the work of renowned artists Jan Davidsz. de Heem (1606 – 1684) and Gustav Klimt (1862 – 1918). Continue reading »
Calling all Harry Potter super fans! You’ll love these HP quote illustrations. Continue reading »
Artist Alexey Zakharov has created a lovely 3D-animated “test shot” of the exceedingly complicated 31st-century world of Futurama, starring the Planet Express ship and Mom’s Old-Fashioned Robot Oil. It’s just… wow.
On his website, Behance, Zakharov has posted a collection of videos and gorgeous pieces of concept art that brings the Futurama world to life. You can even see a tiny Leela sitting on the loading dock. Wow. OK, so it may not be photorealistic, but it’s the closest we’re going to get for a long time.
Continue reading »
Victoria’s Secret launched “Gorgeous,” the newest fragrance and updated brassiere collection from Victoria’s Secret. The collection was unveiled by VS Angel Lindsay Ellingson, a California-native on September 21st at Victoria’s Secret at The Grove in Los Angeles. Continue reading »
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Samer Khouzami’s Ultimate Beauty Makeup
- Monsters Have Problems Too