The rocket and space program of the USSR, along with the exploration of the universe left its mark on the country. Obviously, it reflected on the people’s minds as well. Every other little boy wanted to be an astronaut. One of them was the photographer Ivan Mikhailov. As a child, he often stared at the stars, and thought of planets and space adventures, while sitting atop of a rocket-shaped slide near his house. Presently, his series of photographs titled ‘Playground’, includes images of rocket ship style playgrounds built in Russia during the Space Race. Continue reading »
This collection of wall murals is very feminine, inspired by women and made for women. Inspiration is a Woman presents eight women who influenced many areas of culture like art, fashion, music or movie. We’ve chosen Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Björk, Lauryn Hill, Brigitte Bardot, Frida Kahlo, Madonna and Amy Winehouse. T
hey are all very popular but we’ve interpreted them in our own way. Worth saying that dominant colors of these wall murals are neutral and fit to any interior so there’s no need to be afraid of overwhelm. Presented women symbolize power, strength, charisma and beauty. They are ICONS. And now, we can have these icons at fingertips. We can invite them to our home and make it look unique. No matter who you are, you can choose your woman and feel inspired every day. Inspiration is a woman and the truth is women run the world! Continue reading »
A general view of the eBay and Jonathan Adler Inspiration Shop on Park Avenue on October 20, 2011 in New York City. (Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America) Continue reading »
Inspiration is something individual. What inspires us, doesn’t necessarily inspire you. With that in mind, a good buddy of mine went out on a quest to engage the citizens of Copenhagen – and to get their opinion on the matter. He made a short movie about it. “What is Inspiration?”
by Lukas Renlund & Caroline Asmussen
1200 Post-its. A whole lot of people. And HardFuckingWork. Support a friend of mine to share a slice of inspiration with the world. And help him win a ticket to Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity this June.
Thank you all!
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s