“A Different Point Of View”: Ad Campaign Comments On World Leaders With Clever Juxtaposition Of Everyday Objects
Print advertisement created by TBWA, Argentina for Dos Miradas, an “online news medium that proposes a different point of view from the traditional newspapers.” Continue reading »
Artist Amit Shimoni decided to reimagine the world leaders, and presented them as hipsters. The series of these funny illustrations is called Hipstory. Continue reading »
With The Vulnerability Series, artist and Syrian refugee Abdalla Al Omari turns the world’s leaders into refugees, from Vladimir Putin to Barack Obama via Donald Trump, François Hollande or Nicolas Sarkozy. Through this powerful series, Abdalla Al Omari pays tribute to all those, unjustly called migrants, who like him had to flee their country, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan or Eritrea, abandoning everything in front of the horrors of war. Continue reading »
Many politicians are often better known for the image they present rather than the policies they support. If a leader doesn’t look sharp, perform well and make all the right noises, they have very little chance of being elected. The same could also be said of cars – they have to look the part, feel the part and sound the part before any customers will take them seriously.
Question is, what cars best represent today’s most prominent political leaders?
Vladimir Putin – Lada Niva
Believe it or not, the Lada Niva off-roader is still on sale despite being based on a decades-old design, being woefully unequipped for modern life and approaching situations with the sophistication of a lump of granite. Continue reading »
Having created such famous series of illustrations as “Holy Selfie” and “Global Police“, painter Gunduz Agayev comes back with his new work called “Just Leaders”. In these series you will find many notorious world leaders like Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi or Russia’s Vladimir Putin.
Saddam Hussein – Iraq
Continue reading »
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- Plus-Size Woman Asks 21 Photoshop Editors To Make Her Beautiful
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- “Terminal City”: Extraordinary Photos Of Vancouver 1972-1982
- Anatomical Illustrations Of Japanese Folk Monsters
- This Is A Tiny Hamster Rides Her Own Personal Subway Train
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art