“A Different Point Of View”: Ad Campaign Comments On World Leaders With Clever Juxtaposition Of Everyday Objects
Print advertisement created by TBWA, Argentina for Dos Miradas, an “online news medium that proposes a different point of view from the traditional newspapers.” Continue reading »
Artist Amit Shimoni decided to reimagine the world leaders, and presented them as hipsters. The series of these funny illustrations is called Hipstory. Continue reading »
With The Vulnerability Series, artist and Syrian refugee Abdalla Al Omari turns the world’s leaders into refugees, from Vladimir Putin to Barack Obama via Donald Trump, François Hollande or Nicolas Sarkozy. Through this powerful series, Abdalla Al Omari pays tribute to all those, unjustly called migrants, who like him had to flee their country, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan or Eritrea, abandoning everything in front of the horrors of war. Continue reading »
Many politicians are often better known for the image they present rather than the policies they support. If a leader doesn’t look sharp, perform well and make all the right noises, they have very little chance of being elected. The same could also be said of cars – they have to look the part, feel the part and sound the part before any customers will take them seriously.
Question is, what cars best represent today’s most prominent political leaders?
Vladimir Putin – Lada Niva
Believe it or not, the Lada Niva off-roader is still on sale despite being based on a decades-old design, being woefully unequipped for modern life and approaching situations with the sophistication of a lump of granite. Continue reading »
Having created such famous series of illustrations as “Holy Selfie” and “Global Police“, painter Gunduz Agayev comes back with his new work called “Just Leaders”. In these series you will find many notorious world leaders like Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi or Russia’s Vladimir Putin.
Saddam Hussein – Iraq
Continue reading »
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters