The group of enthusiasts were collected 40.000 used plastic bags and 7.500 used plastic cups from 12 kindergartens, 21 primary schools, 4 high schools and 3 faculties from the city of Ljubljana (Slovenia) and from more than 500 people from Ljubljana.
Plastic Bag Monster from Ljubljana spreads its plastic tentacles through the streets of Ljubljana. It symbolizes the spreading of the consumerism and waste segregation. The monster itself has adjusted to the environment and therefore survived. It is supplanting us from the food chain. It just might succeed and it’s all up to us. It is reproducing with inconceivable speed and knows no mercy. It feeds on individuals’ sloth and irresponsibility.
The Miha Artnak
Lovka na lovce (The Tackle of the Tentacle)
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown