Mosaic Frescoes at Kievskaya Metro Station in Moscow Are Wearing Face Masks and Remind Us About Safety
Now everything follows to modern realities: work on the construction site, animal care and even dancing – only with face masks.
I believe, and hope this ‘new reality’ is not for a long time, but for now let’s take care of each other. Please wear face masks (or what you consider to be a mask) – this is how you take care of your health and everyone around you. Continue reading »
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- R-100 Airship: Inside a British “Flying Hotel”, 1929-1930
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits