Love is hiding in the small, quiet moments: cuddling in bed after a long day, passing out in front of the TV or even popping each other’s pimples. Continue reading »
The beauty world never ceases to surprise me. It feels like there is a new trend every other day and each of them is crazier than the one before. And the latest Insta-trend is “feather brows”. A few days ago Stella Sironen, a Finnish makeup artist, jokingly shared an image on Instagram declaring that this is the new trend. But the internet took it seriously and the trend spread like wildfire. Now more and more people are jumping on this trend train and sharing the results. Some people love it, some hate it with all their hearts but hey, it’s something new. Continue reading »
German police cross a small river as they follow anti-nuclear protesters near Lemgrabe. The Castor (Cask for Storage and Transport Of Radioactive material) train is carrying 11 containers of spent German nuclear fuel on route from France after being reprocessed, to the nuclear waste storage facility of Gorleben in Germany this weekend. (Fabrizio Bensch/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
If this cute little chap looks a wee bit confused, it’s no wonder. His big wide eyes stare out at the world around him – which in turn is staring back at him. Because nobody has seen a creature quite like this one before. Continue reading »
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives