Show someone how much you love them this Christmas. Give them a cushion of your face. One Redditor has shared what might be the greatest gift for a parent we’ve ever seen: three cushions covered with photos of his face. Continue reading »
Redditor MacBubs writes: ‘I have four sisters. Me and three of my sisters are married. Bridget is not. My parents decided it would be awkward to have a Christmas card with just one daughter in it, so they cut Bridget out of their Christmas card (the married siblings all do their own. except me. I’m lazy) So Bridget decided to send her own Christmas cards. This is the first one, from 2010.’ Continue reading »
Even the work of the greatest artist cannot show all the beauty of the Earth. Sometimes, natural landscapes are so vibrant and extraordinary that you could be forgiven for thinking that you’re on another planet. We thought we’d share these 20 photographs with you. Each one proves just how naturally beautiful our world is — even without using photoshop. Continue reading »
Stock photography isn’t usually the most exciting form of photography out there. This is where the Stock Photobomber comes in. In an effort to add a dose of reality and humor to the bland world of stock photography, he’s photoshopped himself into the background of these stock photos, and the result is nothing short of hilarious. Continue reading »
If you want to get the best view of Aurora Borealis, it is best to be as far away from light pollution as possible.
Known as the Krystall hotel, the unusual property is being developed by company Dutch Docklands, which specialises in floating structures and will be the first floating hotel in Europe. The floating Krystall hotel will be based in the fjords near Tromso, in Norway, which sits within the Arctic Circle – the perfect spot for watching the Northern Lights.
Continue reading »
Yuri Hvtisishvili, a carpenter from Russia, has created an astoundingly perfect wooden replica of the legendary IZH-49 Soviet motorcycle. The life-size model is so realistic that you’d expect him to mount it and take off at any moment.
Continue reading »
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Hungarian Graphic Design Student Barbara Bernat Redesigns the Euro
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Superb Surreal Photo Manipulations By Ben Robins That Challenge Logic