Made to look like your gravy is being puked out of the cats mouth, this unique sauce server was certainly made for the lifelong cat ladies out there. Continue reading »
Vic Clinco owns what is thought to be the world’s largest hot sauce collection. His amazing 6,000 bottles collection from around the world includes a rare bottle of “Blair’s 16 Million Reserve”, the hottest sauce on the planet. The condiments line shelves, from floor to ceiling, in the dining room of his home in Phoenix, Arizona, as well as being crammed into cupboards and the fridge.
He has been collecting the jars for the past 17 years and is widely thought to hold the world record for a private collection. Mr Clinco, who works as a staff cook at the Four Seasons hotel, said his most expensive bottle is worth about $900 – a one of a kind – and the most he has ever paid for a bottle is $400. (Photos by Barcroft Media) Continue reading »
Kenji Ekuan co-founded the design firm G.K. Design in Tokyo in 1952. The same guy who designed the bullet train and Yamaha motorcycles.
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Tim Flach Spent Two Years Photographing Animals That May Soon Be Extinct
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost