Serge Marshennikov is a Russian artist born was born in 1971 in Ufa (Bashkiria, USSR). His grandfather was a general manager of a horse breeding company. His father an electric engineer and his mother a pre-school educator. As far as he can remember, Serge was always drawing, painting and sculpting, from any material he could land his hands on. Continue reading »
The Belarusian professional artist Andrei Zadorine was born in Beryozovka in 1960. Being inspired by the childhood, Andrei combines imagination and reality and captures it on his magnificent paintings which evoke fond memories of old days. Continue reading »
Andrei Markin, a Russian professional artist, was born in a village of Andreevka, Moscow region. He was grown up in a family of artists, his father Victor Markin is a painter as well. Andrei has been successfully graduated at a few Russian art schools and now he creates beautiful portraits, still-life paintings and landscapes. In this post, we collected Andrei’s best pictures of women for you. Continue reading »
South African model Candice Swanepoel, best known for her work with luxury brand Victoria’s Secret, has added another feather to her crown by featuring in the new spring campaign by designer Prabal Gurung.
Regarded as one of the world’s top earning models, Swanepoel has earlier appeared in a number of other fashion campaigns for the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Chanel, Betsey Johnson, Diane von Fürstenberg, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier and numerous other designers. However, it was only through the luxury lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret campaigns and fashion shows that Swanepoel became a well-known name in the global fashion industry. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II