Grey Chow is a Malaysian photographer based in Kuala Lumpur and while his extensive portfolio of nature, architectural and landscape work is impressive, his images of starlit skies are absolutely spectacular. Continue reading »
German artist Alexander Rommel is experiencing a genuine passion for the sky and anything related with it. This is confirmed by his great works that show the audience a breathtaking view of the skies filled with bright light and fluffy clouds. Continue reading »
The capital of Colombia now has an additional attraction- a flying Spiderman over its bridges. Jahn Freddy Duque is earning nearly $10 an hour, performing stunts on Bogota’s bridges, much to the delight of passersby and drivers. Continue reading »
“Hello, my name is Alena, i’m illustrator from Ukraine. I have education in graphic design, traditional art and interior design. I am experienced illustrator with good comprehension of anatomy, colours and composition rules. I am good in graphic or painting, digital or traditional art, vector images.” Continue reading »
Hot air balloons take to the skies over Bristol city centre on August 6, 2012 in Bristol, England. The early morning flight of over twenty balloons over the city was organised as a curtain raiser for the four-day Bristol International Balloon Fiesta which starts on Thursday. Now in its 34th year, the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta is Europe’s largest annual hot air balloon event in the city that is seen by many balloonists as the home of modern ballooning. (Photo by Matt Cardy) Continue reading »
The Baltimore Ravens cheerleaders are the exception in a sport known mostly for fabulous faces and sizzling dance performances. Most NFL cheerleading squads can better be described as dance teams. No teams in the NFL fielding professional cheerleaders fly like the Ravens … leaving little doubt which one squad rules the skies above football.
Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Angel stands in front of participants during the cheerleaders tryout clinic at the Ravens training facility in Owings Mills, Maryland in February. (Larry Downing/Reuters) Continue reading »
Russian fighter jets perform air stunts during the 5th International Maritime Defence Show in St. Petersburg, Russia on June 30, 2011. (Anatoly Maltsev / EPA). Click to zoom.
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!