2011 marks the 100th anniversary of Chevrolet. During these 100 years the company developed over a hundred different types of cars, vans and trucks. All of those cars, vans and trucks have something in common: they all contain speedometers.
Speedometers are those kind of items you look at thousands of times during your life, without ever really noticing. You notice the speed, not the meter. And if you do notice the meter chances are you don’t realize someone actually designed it. The company probably even did some research beforehand. Research regarding the readability of typefaces, the right size of the numbers and the space between them.
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- “Pure White”: When Asbestos Was Used As Fake Snow
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Sunset Silhouettes To Tell Magical Visual Stories
- Fascinating Black and White Pictures of New York Street Life in the Late 1960s
- Amazing Surreal Photo Collages by Elena Vizerskaya