The sheer, transparent clothing, which is mostly revealing, is back in fashion. With women becoming open to experimenting with see-through, “sheer” has become an ever green trend. Fashionistas suspect it to be back in 2012, not only in tops and blouses but now in pants and skirts too.
Sheer was at the top of most designer collection for 2012 Spring/Summer that were displayed in the Ready-to-wear Fashion show in Paris. Scroll down to check out the models flaunting the most tantalizing fashion trend, the see-through, sheer fashion collection of international designers.
This could be in your wardrobe next Spring/Summer. (Adyty M. / International Business Times / Reuters) Continue reading »
A girl on her father’s shoulders looks through a maze of sunflowers during a sunflower festival in the town of Nogi, Tochigi prefecture, Japan. A total of some 200,000 sunflowers welcomed guests for the summer festival, an annual draw for the small town. (Kazuhiro Nogi/AFP/Getty Images) Zoom.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel & Erin Heatherton in Bombshell Summer 2011 sexy collection. Continue reading »
In Russia, the Summer of 2010 was abnormal and very hot: heat, drought, smog, and fires. Here is a photo of the Red Square in Moscow fully covered with a smog. By Natalja Mistukova.
Very atmospheric photos from India, shooted by Anton Shahov on “Lubitel’-166” (a year of 1949 oldskool Lomo-style machine).
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021