17-year-old Peruvian influencer @naturally.jo creates stunning drinks and recipes with tasty, colourful characters! Jose learned by himself his cooking skills and shares daily his amazing creations with more than a million subscribers. Ice cream, cakes, smoothies and other delicious treats: the culinary artist proves us that vegan food can lead to succulent masterpieces. Continue reading »
Following her precocious performances in Interview with the Vampire and Little Women, the dimpled actress starred in the children’s adventure film Jumanji alongside Robin Williams. Here are some of interesting pictures of Kirsten Dunst as a teenager taken by photographer Ron Davis in 1995. Continue reading »
Vegan food is often considered boring and tasteless. But these beautiful images of vegan food will change your perception forever.
“Life is too short to eat boring food”, reads the Instagram bio of Jose, a 16-year-old vegan teenager who whips up amazing plant-based desserts and puts them up on social media. Right from colourful smoothie bowls to vegan cheesecake, his creations look like art on a plate and are almost too pretty to eat. Continue reading »
Twisted clowns terrify a lot of children, but twisted child clowns easily petrify most adults, too. 17-year-old Mississippi photographer Eagan Tilghman has released pictures of a creative photoshoot he did with his 3-year-old brother Louie, and the results look nightmarishly realistic. Continue reading »
These stunning photographs of Hong Kong in the 1950s are captured beautifully by a teenager. Ho Fan who arrived from Shanghai in 1949. The streets, filled with vendors, coolies and rickshaw drivers, fascinated Ho. Taking pictures in a studio was the norm then, but the Ho was more interested in random, candid shots of strangers. His targets, however, did not always smile into the lens of his Rolleiflex. But it is great street photography that gives a peek into daily life in Hong Kong at that time. The photography is part of his book “A Hong Kong Memoir” Continue reading »
Many are happy to collect stamps, coins or key rings – but not this stationery-mad teenager. Tushar Lakhanpal, 15, from New Delhi, India, claims to own more than 14,000 pencils in different shapes and sizes from 40 countries around the world. Included in his collection, which he believes could be world record breaking, is a gold-plated implement and two pencils, stored in an ornate box, thought to have been owned and used by Queen Elizabeth II.
Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.