When ONE PLUS Partnership were designing the Shanghai Omnijoi International Cinema in China, they decided to pay homage to the movie industry. They did this by creating a copper track, similar to those used when filming a tracking shot, that runs throughout the lobby and even in some of the theaters. Continue reading »
Nowadays, most of us sign our names on checks and documents in plain ol’ cursive. But some signatures are way better than others, whether they’re elaborate illustrations, cool designs, or simply gorgeous handwriting. Continue reading »
The Amazingly Detailed Living Pictures That Show How Scenes Throughout History May Really Have Looked
Have you ever felt frustrated that photography was invented too late to give you a glimpse of some of your favourite historical events?
Well, if you are a fan of Britain’s struggle for democracy and equality, a free exhibition in Bradford is here to help.
Ways Of Looking, a city-wide photography festival features some of Red Saunders’ finest works.The artist specialises in huge ‘tableaux vivants’ (living pictures) where he gets dozens of actors to recreate moments from British history including the English Civil War, the Chartist movement and the Peasants’ Revolt.
Historical ‘evidence’: Leveller Women in the English Revolution, 1647 is one of Red Saunders’ ‘tableaux vivants’ which recreates famous – and not so famous – scenes from the past. Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann