Vietjet Uses Its Provocative “Bikini Girls” To Buck International Trends To Get Attention In Vietnam
The hot and sexy models have always been the favorite of many Vietjet passengers, also becoming the media focus every year. Not only displaying their gorgeous looks, the models posed in different cabin crew and staff roles to showcase the airline’s high-quality friendly staff. Continue reading »
A model presents a creation during the 2012 Korea Hair Collection in Seoul December 6, 2011. (Reuters) Continue reading »
While creating personal portfolio designers always facing with the question , and they choose their personal way that day to day become a trend in showcasing. Among the standard way of saving the artworks as full-bleed JPG images or making dull screen shots of a websites with a reflection effects, you can go to the realistic manners of showcasing calling to the tactile sense, not only to the visual. has grouped common ways of showcasing that could be easily translated as the next trends.
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.