Vietjet Uses Its Provocative “Bikini Girls” To Buck International Trends To Get Attention In Vietnam
The hot and sexy models have always been the favorite of many Vietjet passengers, also becoming the media focus every year. Not only displaying their gorgeous looks, the models posed in different cabin crew and staff roles to showcase the airline’s high-quality friendly staff. Continue reading »
A model presents a creation during the 2012 Korea Hair Collection in Seoul December 6, 2011. (Reuters) Continue reading »
While creating personal portfolio designers always facing with the question , and they choose their personal way that day to day become a trend in showcasing. Among the standard way of saving the artworks as full-bleed JPG images or making dull screen shots of a websites with a reflection effects, you can go to the realistic manners of showcasing calling to the tactile sense, not only to the visual. has grouped common ways of showcasing that could be easily translated as the next trends.
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Trolling Items at the Popular Furniture Store
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals