“People Of The Twenty-First Century”: Photographer Spent 20 Years Documenting Fashion Trends Worn By People Around The World
“For close to a quarter century now, Hans Eijkelboom has been taking to the shopping streets of countless cities around the world (Amsterdam, New York, Paris, Shanghai—and now also Athens and Kassel) to photographically record the dizzying sartorial diversity that is such a defining hallmark of global capitalism—a plethora of visual (“surface”) difference that, when viewed from the perspective of an artist interested in discerning patterns, i.e., repetition, inevitably results in a document of arresting sameness. Continue reading »
Vietjet Uses Its Provocative “Bikini Girls” To Buck International Trends To Get Attention In Vietnam
The hot and sexy models have always been the favorite of many Vietjet passengers, also becoming the media focus every year. Not only displaying their gorgeous looks, the models posed in different cabin crew and staff roles to showcase the airline’s high-quality friendly staff. Continue reading »
A model presents a creation during the 2012 Korea Hair Collection in Seoul December 6, 2011. (Reuters) Continue reading »
While creating personal portfolio designers always facing with the question , and they choose their personal way that day to day become a trend in showcasing. Among the standard way of saving the artworks as full-bleed JPG images or making dull screen shots of a websites with a reflection effects, you can go to the realistic manners of showcasing calling to the tactile sense, not only to the visual. has grouped common ways of showcasing that could be easily translated as the next trends.
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!