Alexander Nikolaevich lives in Ivanovo, a small Russian town. He is not a professional artist, but he is a very creative person. He creates jaw-dropping sculptures using layers of recycled automobile tires. The estimate price is not very high, for example it’s about $2000 for the realistic horse sculpture. He’s also teaches people how to make it. A piece of art. Continue reading »
Sexy, bikini-clad models strutting down runways. Designers from around the world unveiling their newest collections. Buyers, international press and celebrities soaking in the fun, excitement and heat of South Beach.
Swim Week brings the fabulous, daring world of swimwear to Miami Beach with an array of fashion and trade shows, parties and satellite events — all luring thousands of designers, models, retailers, fashion show producers and international press to our shores to bask in the glow of the latest designs.
Lisa Burke, a designer for Lisa Blue swimwear, and Guia Golden of Diesel, watch a model at a casting call for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in the penthouse of the Raleigh Hotel. (Charles Trainor Jr./The Miami Herald) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Jail Feet’s Tattooed Feet
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits