Who else remembers piling as many kids as we could into the old wagon and watching a movie at the drive-in? No seat belts, no stress, just playing games and waving at the people in the other cars!
If you are over 40, you definitely remember driving around in a station wagon like these! Continue reading »
Icon is a Californian builder known for their custom jeeps and trucks, the latest gem to roll out of their workshop is this spectacular 1964 Power Wagon Crew Cab. Jonathan Ward, founder of ICON, and his team, worked their magic on this one-of-a-kind based off a Dodge MegaCab 4×4, equipping it with a Magnuson supercharger, a Kore-Fox Racing suspension and a Gibson exhaust coated in stainless steel. Inside you´ll find the beautiful seats adorned by premium leather, and all the modern high-tech upgrades including an iPad mini with Retina display, speakers from Focal and, amps by JL Audio. Continue reading »
Gunther Holtorf, a 75-year-old former airline CEO who has driven more than 820,000 kilometers over the past two decades, doesn’t care if you remember his travels. But you better respect Otto, his G Wagon that will be placed in a museum if it makes it through this final leg. Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 20 People Whose Parents Could Easily Be On The Cover Of Fashion Magazines
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Unbelievable Creepy Hyper Realistic Creatures By Laira Maganuco
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge