Who else remembers piling as many kids as we could into the old wagon and watching a movie at the drive-in? No seat belts, no stress, just playing games and waving at the people in the other cars!
If you are over 40, you definitely remember driving around in a station wagon like these! Continue reading »
Icon is a Californian builder known for their custom jeeps and trucks, the latest gem to roll out of their workshop is this spectacular 1964 Power Wagon Crew Cab. Jonathan Ward, founder of ICON, and his team, worked their magic on this one-of-a-kind based off a Dodge MegaCab 4×4, equipping it with a Magnuson supercharger, a Kore-Fox Racing suspension and a Gibson exhaust coated in stainless steel. Inside you´ll find the beautiful seats adorned by premium leather, and all the modern high-tech upgrades including an iPad mini with Retina display, speakers from Focal and, amps by JL Audio. Continue reading »
Gunther Holtorf, a 75-year-old former airline CEO who has driven more than 820,000 kilometers over the past two decades, doesn’t care if you remember his travels. But you better respect Otto, his G Wagon that will be placed in a museum if it makes it through this final leg. Continue reading »
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival