Artist Rainier Weber was reading a book about a book about Michail Kalashnikov when inspiration struck and he combined his interests in design, technology and functionality with his love for furniture design to create a dramatic chair made up of AK-47 rifles. Continue reading »
A college student who will be returning to the University of Texas in Austin for his junior year this fall is hoping his miniature home will help him save big on housing fees and keep him out of debt.
Joel Weber’s 145-square-foot home will help him avoid paying rent for an apartment or on-campus dorm and save him from two years of roommate aggravation… priceless. With rent costing upwards of $800 a month near campus, the 25-year-old’s new home will save him about $19,200 while he finishes school and could help him conserve cash after graduation as well.
Joel Weber is hoping his 145-square-foot home will help him avoid paying rent for a college apartment or dorm. Continue reading »
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Tim Flach Spent Two Years Photographing Animals That May Soon Be Extinct
- 17 New Stunning Coronavirus-Themed Street Art Works From Around The World
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’