Check out our deer, moose, and bear animal heads in the intriguing Native American art print.
The intricate patterns of these designs were created by Leah Yellowbird (firstname.lastname@example.org), a native American artist based in Minnesota. We’ve had the pleasure of providing Leah with the birch plywood base forms of our product for her to embellish with her detailed paint work. We then scanned her original patterns and printed them onto corrugated cardboard and birch plywood to make a more affordable product to share with a broad audience. Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.