According to the travel photographer Yuichi Yokota: “Tokyo saw its heaviest snow in 4 years on Jan 22, 2018, with authorities urging evening commuters to hurry home and prompting those behind the wheel to brace for traffic disruptions. I captured the sceneries of that snowy day. I visited some famous spots in Tokyo: Shibuya, Shinjuku, Asakusa (Senso-Ji Temple) and Tokyo Station.” Continue reading »
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Stunning Pictures Of People Accidentally Found Their Doppelgängers In Museums And Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot