Amazing coffee cup art by artist Yukihiro Kaneuchi.
When a product is created, it is as though new born, with no memory or understanding of the world around it. These relationships are formed through user interaction over time, the product “ages” and gains knowledge of it’s purpose in the world.The stain’s image is a representation of the products feelings, memory as the product ages through use. Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings