The world may not be fully familiar with British talent, however you will certainly recognise the work of these talented performers. Collectively they have stared in some of the world’s top films and tv shows, from Andy Serkis in Lord of the Rings trilogy to Benedict Cumberbatch in Atonement and War Horse, from Jodhi May in Last of the Mohicans to Joseph Marcell in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here’s a selection of portraits by ANTON a London based portrait photographer.
ANTON is an award winning portrait photographer. He was a semi finalist for Hasselblad Master in 2010 and achieving BIPP Fellowship in 2011. He was named ‘Photographer of the Year’ in the Southeast by the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) and won Gold and Silver awards in BIPP National awards 2012 and achieved Venture ‘Photographer of the Year’ title in 2006 and 2008 for his portraiture work.
Portraits of Benedict Cumberbatch, Hannah Spearritt, Andy Serkis, Charlie Higson, Jodhi May, Jodie Whittaker, Zoe Telford, Steve Frust, and Joseph Marcell were all shot for Archant Publishing between 2006 – 2010.
To see more of ANTON work see www.thisisanton.co.uk
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church