The world may not be fully familiar with British talent, however you will certainly recognise the work of these talented performers. Collectively they have stared in some of the world’s top films and tv shows, from Andy Serkis in Lord of the Rings trilogy to Benedict Cumberbatch in Atonement and War Horse, from Jodhi May in Last of the Mohicans to Joseph Marcell in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here’s a selection of portraits by ANTON a London based portrait photographer.
ANTON is an award winning portrait photographer. He was a semi finalist for Hasselblad Master in 2010 and achieving BIPP Fellowship in 2011. He was named ‘Photographer of the Year’ in the Southeast by the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) and won Gold and Silver awards in BIPP National awards 2012 and achieved Venture ‘Photographer of the Year’ title in 2006 and 2008 for his portraiture work.
Portraits of Benedict Cumberbatch, Hannah Spearritt, Andy Serkis, Charlie Higson, Jodhi May, Jodie Whittaker, Zoe Telford, Steve Frust, and Joseph Marcell were all shot for Archant Publishing between 2006 – 2010.
To see more of ANTON work see www.thisisanton.co.uk
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 9,789 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 2,733 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,002 - Inspirations
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 960 - Photography
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 733 - Animals
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 637 - Travel
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 620 - Inspirations
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 522 - Design
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 511 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 475 - Animals
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 404 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 362 - Inspirations
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 338 - Travel
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 329 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 306 - Inspirations