The world may not be fully familiar with British talent, however you will certainly recognise the work of these talented performers. Collectively they have stared in some of the world’s top films and tv shows, from Andy Serkis in Lord of the Rings trilogy to Benedict Cumberbatch in Atonement and War Horse, from Jodhi May in Last of the Mohicans to Joseph Marcell in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here’s a selection of portraits by ANTON a London based portrait photographer.
ANTON is an award winning portrait photographer. He was a semi finalist for Hasselblad Master in 2010 and achieving BIPP Fellowship in 2011. He was named ‘Photographer of the Year’ in the Southeast by the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) and won Gold and Silver awards in BIPP National awards 2012 and achieved Venture ‘Photographer of the Year’ title in 2006 and 2008 for his portraiture work.
Portraits of Benedict Cumberbatch, Hannah Spearritt, Andy Serkis, Charlie Higson, Jodhi May, Jodie Whittaker, Zoe Telford, Steve Frust, and Joseph Marcell were all shot for Archant Publishing between 2006 – 2010.
To see more of ANTON work see www.thisisanton.co.uk
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest