The world may not be fully familiar with British talent, however you will certainly recognise the work of these talented performers. Collectively they have stared in some of the world’s top films and tv shows, from Andy Serkis in Lord of the Rings trilogy to Benedict Cumberbatch in Atonement and War Horse, from Jodhi May in Last of the Mohicans to Joseph Marcell in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here’s a selection of portraits by ANTON a London based portrait photographer.
ANTON is an award winning portrait photographer. He was a semi finalist for Hasselblad Master in 2010 and achieving BIPP Fellowship in 2011. He was named ‘Photographer of the Year’ in the Southeast by the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) and won Gold and Silver awards in BIPP National awards 2012 and achieved Venture ‘Photographer of the Year’ title in 2006 and 2008 for his portraiture work.
Portraits of Benedict Cumberbatch, Hannah Spearritt, Andy Serkis, Charlie Higson, Jodhi May, Jodie Whittaker, Zoe Telford, Steve Frust, and Joseph Marcell were all shot for Archant Publishing between 2006 – 2010.
To see more of ANTON work see www.thisisanton.co.uk
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #421
- A New Comic-inspired Mural by Street Artist Deih for UpNorth-Festival in Sulitjelma // Norway
- The World’s Largest Outdoor Mural Created by Street Artists Ella & Pitr in Klepp, Norway
- “Invisible New Yorkers” – A New Mural by German Street Artists “The Weird Crew” in Brooklyn // NYC
- Miniature Food Art Created on Spoons by Romanian Artist Ioana Vanc
- “Never Bring Sand To The Beach” – feat. Model Samii Ryan by Photographer Martin Murillo
- Adorable Portraits of Hip Hop Icons (Jay Z, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar + more) by German Artist Ivan Beslic
- No. 5065 Scooter
- Setting Up a 3-Star Michelin Plate