Photographer: Paulina Wierzgacz
Stylist: Ewa Michalik
Models: Karolina Czarnecka & Lidia Grabarek
Photographer: Henrique Gendre
Stylist: Luis Fiod
Model: Aline Weber
Photographer: Jeff Hahn
Stylist: Simone Konu
Model: Milly Simmonds
Photographer: Man Tsang
Stylist: Anson Lau
Model: Anna Chen
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Edita Vilkeviciute
Photographer: Tom Munro
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
Model: Naomi Campbell
Stylist: Claudia Englmann
Model: Ava Smith
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Model: Kate Upton
Nothing Fancy, the non-stitched minimalist wallet, is the first product in a range of everyday accessories reimagined for a contemporary lifestyle. The wallet has its origins in the classic image of the bundle of banknotes held together by a rubber band. The mission was to create a design with the minimal amount of materials, simplifying the object to its basic function.
via MS Magazine
Photographer: Jimmy Backius
Model: Georgie Wass
If you are into fashion, design, and in what is classy and unique, check out this new multimedia curated magazine showcasing great images, designs and videos.
The MindSparkleMag web magazine sports a clean and clutter free design with only a few images / content items per page.
Fantastic curation of minimalist web design sites.
Collection of the most inspiring and aesthetic fashion videos.
Compilation of latest fashion campaigns, editorials and related projects featuring beautiful models.
Resource for viewing design & photography related inspiration.
Get inspired by the delightful works of super-talented Swedish photographer Kristofer Johnsson.
more images via MS Magazine
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Photographer Nei Valente Creates An Urban Photo Series Of The NYC Newsstands
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Artist Envisions Futuristic Fort-Like Homes Designed To Withstand Hurricanes
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel