Photographer: Paulina Wierzgacz
Stylist: Ewa Michalik
Models: Karolina Czarnecka & Lidia Grabarek
Photographer: Henrique Gendre
Stylist: Luis Fiod
Model: Aline Weber
Photographer: Jeff Hahn
Stylist: Simone Konu
Model: Milly Simmonds
Photographer: Man Tsang
Stylist: Anson Lau
Model: Anna Chen
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Edita Vilkeviciute
Photographer: Tom Munro
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
Model: Naomi Campbell
Stylist: Claudia Englmann
Model: Ava Smith
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Model: Kate Upton
Nothing Fancy, the non-stitched minimalist wallet, is the first product in a range of everyday accessories reimagined for a contemporary lifestyle. The wallet has its origins in the classic image of the bundle of banknotes held together by a rubber band. The mission was to create a design with the minimal amount of materials, simplifying the object to its basic function.
via MS Magazine
Photographer: Jimmy Backius
Model: Georgie Wass
If you are into fashion, design, and in what is classy and unique, check out this new multimedia curated magazine showcasing great images, designs and videos.
The MindSparkleMag web magazine sports a clean and clutter free design with only a few images / content items per page.
Fantastic curation of minimalist web design sites.
Collection of the most inspiring and aesthetic fashion videos.
Compilation of latest fashion campaigns, editorials and related projects featuring beautiful models.
Resource for viewing design & photography related inspiration.
Get inspired by the delightful works of super-talented Swedish photographer Kristofer Johnsson.
more images via MS Magazine
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night