Photographer: Paulina Wierzgacz
Stylist: Ewa Michalik
Models: Karolina Czarnecka & Lidia Grabarek
Photographer: Henrique Gendre
Stylist: Luis Fiod
Model: Aline Weber
Photographer: Jeff Hahn
Stylist: Simone Konu
Model: Milly Simmonds
Photographer: Man Tsang
Stylist: Anson Lau
Model: Anna Chen
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Edita Vilkeviciute
Photographer: Tom Munro
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
Model: Naomi Campbell
Stylist: Claudia Englmann
Model: Ava Smith
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Model: Kate Upton
Nothing Fancy, the non-stitched minimalist wallet, is the first product in a range of everyday accessories reimagined for a contemporary lifestyle. The wallet has its origins in the classic image of the bundle of banknotes held together by a rubber band. The mission was to create a design with the minimal amount of materials, simplifying the object to its basic function.
via MS Magazine
Photographer: Jimmy Backius
Model: Georgie Wass
If you are into fashion, design, and in what is classy and unique, check out this new multimedia curated magazine showcasing great images, designs and videos.
The MindSparkleMag web magazine sports a clean and clutter free design with only a few images / content items per page.
Fantastic curation of minimalist web design sites.
Collection of the most inspiring and aesthetic fashion videos.
Compilation of latest fashion campaigns, editorials and related projects featuring beautiful models.
Resource for viewing design & photography related inspiration.
Get inspired by the delightful works of super-talented Swedish photographer Kristofer Johnsson.
more images via MS Magazine
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts