Brandon trying to make a hand-bound letterpress book on manhood. He’s an experienced letterpress printmaker that’s also well versed in things like beard growing, handiwork, carpentry, firm handshakes, and bacon consumption. He has a goal to establish more manly endeavors in letterpress printing with this Kickstarter project and many more things to come.
This is the book of Manly Marks. It’s an illustrated book made up of 25 of the most enduring manly principles. Things like: spend time alone in nature, maintain an automobile, and always look a man in the eye.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees