Brandon trying to make a hand-bound letterpress book on manhood. He’s an experienced letterpress printmaker that’s also well versed in things like beard growing, handiwork, carpentry, firm handshakes, and bacon consumption. He has a goal to establish more manly endeavors in letterpress printing with this Kickstarter project and many more things to come.
This is the book of Manly Marks. It’s an illustrated book made up of 25 of the most enduring manly principles. Things like: spend time alone in nature, maintain an automobile, and always look a man in the eye.
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface