This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time on The How To Project – more interactive media. I am pleased to unveil today the first animated How To Short – covering the dreaded subject of Dating. This short and sweet guide will give you the necessary info to dress well during whatever you have planned – and fret not if you haven’t bagged yourself a date yet, this information is timeless.
I hope you enjoy this animation, it was put together solely by myself and is my first real foray into animation. Pieced together in about a week and half it was the combination of a series of free illustrating, animating and video editing software. Who says you need to fork out a bunch on professional software!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book