This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time on The How To Project – more interactive media. I am pleased to unveil today the first animated How To Short – covering the dreaded subject of Dating. This short and sweet guide will give you the necessary info to dress well during whatever you have planned – and fret not if you haven’t bagged yourself a date yet, this information is timeless.
I hope you enjoy this animation, it was put together solely by myself and is my first real foray into animation. Pieced together in about a week and half it was the combination of a series of free illustrating, animating and video editing software. Who says you need to fork out a bunch on professional software!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet