The history of april Fools Day
So I figured I’d do a history of April Fools day, or All Fools day as it is called in some countries. Turns out that we aren’t exactly sure what started it. The popular theory is that it came about because of the calendar change in France. Before the newfangled Gregorian calender they celebrated New Years on the 1st of April. When the calendar changed they moved it to Janurary 1st. Due to a lack of communication tools a lot of people didn’t hear about this change, so they were labeled “fools” and people made fun of them. This turned into a day of making fun of fools and then was adopted by other countries.
Israeli footwear designer Kobi Levi uses his wild imagination to create some of the most unusual high heels you’ll ever see.
<img src="http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Kobi-Levi_design-shoes8.jpg" alt="" title="Kobi Levi_design shoes8" width="605" height="405" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-218619" /
More picture here
Join us on Facebook, on Twitter or Pinterest
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?