The history of april Fools Day
So I figured I’d do a history of April Fools day, or All Fools day as it is called in some countries. Turns out that we aren’t exactly sure what started it. The popular theory is that it came about because of the calendar change in France. Before the newfangled Gregorian calender they celebrated New Years on the 1st of April. When the calendar changed they moved it to Janurary 1st. Due to a lack of communication tools a lot of people didn’t hear about this change, so they were labeled “fools” and people made fun of them. This turned into a day of making fun of fools and then was adopted by other countries.
Israeli footwear designer Kobi Levi uses his wild imagination to create some of the most unusual high heels you’ll ever see.
<img src="http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Kobi-Levi_design-shoes8.jpg" alt="" title="Kobi Levi_design shoes8" width="605" height="405" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-218619" /
More picture here
Join us on Facebook, on Twitter or Pinterest
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)