These infographics serves as a quick reference for the basic elements of design, complete with tips for how and why each should be considered when creating any design.
“Wreck-It Ralph longs to be as beloved as his game’s perfect Good Guy, Fix-It Felix. Problem is, nobody loves a Bad Guy. But they do love heroes… so when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun, Ralph sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness. He sneaks into the game with a simple plan — win a medal — but soon wrecks everything” The movie is still some weeks away, but the posters are available, check them out!
Gangster Squad tells a chronicle of the LAPD’s fight to keep East Coast Mafia types out of Los Angeles in the 1940s and 50s. It’s an upcoming crime film directed by Ruben Fleischer, from a screenplay written by Will Beall, starring Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, Nick Nolte, Emma Stone and Sean Penn. And in this post I have a selection with the stunning movie posters.
‘For over five years Diver & Aguilar have been photographing some of the world’s leading fragrance brands from Chanel to Dior & YSL. In this post the highlight the scent of the flower, which throughout history has been the unifying force that has made the scent worn by a woman as the iconic symbol of her beauty. Breathe in the Scent of the world’s most eminent fragrance brands, and prepare to be completely enchanted…’
I am sure a lot of you have seen the books and searched for wally. But when you did search for him, did you pay attention to the illustrations itself, or where you to busy searching the guy? In this post some of the illustrations, now, after you found wally, take a closer look at the illustrations itself, they’re pretty cool!
Portraits of the People is a collection with impressive drawings made by Sam Spratt. am is a 23 year-old New York-based artist who graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design in 2010 with a BFA in illustration. He immediately began work as Gawker Media’s first-ever staffed illustrator where, over the course of 9 months, he created hundreds of on-demand illustrations and editorial packages that brought art to the world of tech-journalism and the media giant.
In here a selection with the duotone manipulations by Michael Vincent Manalo aka theflickerees, a freelance Visual artist that specializes in surreal and conceptual photography and photo-manipulation. His work is inspired by the imagined memories of nostalgic and dream-like environments; his works documents their decline into post-apocalyptic and nightmarish creations. The themes seen on his work revolve around surrealism, magic realism and realism.
In this series we’ll show you some of the inspiring images which are published on The Visual Wall (TVW). On this wall you will find all different sorts of artworks, put there to help you get the inspiration you need. For example these impressive artworks where published over the weekend:
by Staudinger + Franke // on TVW
In this series we’ll show you some of the inspiring images which are published on The Visual Wall (TVW). On this wall you will find all different sorts of artworks, put there to help you get the inspiration you need. For example these impressive artworks where published last days:
by LadFree // on TVW
In this post a small selection with some artworks by Markus Holzum (aka Khorghil on DeviantArt) Markus is a Fantasy Illustrator from Germany who has studied Communication Design in Krefeld and now works as an onair-designer for the german television-station WDR. But his main goal is to gain ground as a Fantasy-Illustrator by creating works as these:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station