Tokyo is an amazing and sought after place for culture shock and visual inspiration. Thus the nature of the city, I have a collection of photography and a quirky art print to recap a visit to the amazing city of Tokyo, Japan. Sites featured: Shinjuku, Hatsudai, Omotesando, Ueno Park. Continue »
Editions SP15 – loading raw images … A mini collection focused around discovering new states of mind. A small part of a new mentality. Follow along here.
A series of Newspaper headline inspired prints done for the set of a Nike product shoot. Showcasing the limited release of Neymar Jr.’s Golden Hypervenom, That he wore during the Round of 16 and the quarter-finals of the 2014 World Cup. The prints are 19×25 inkjet on Newsprint.
To go along with Nike’s 2014 World Cup Campaign we were tasked with creating a showcase for Nike’s new small sided football collection.
Taken during the final date of the Vans Warped Tour 2012 in Portland Oregon.
Featuring: Four Year Strong, Taking Back Sunday, and A Loss For Words
Source: Kendall Henderson
The Editions introduces its late summer miniature release, featuring some wears suited for summer.
Including two new tees a reprint style and a limited edition 5-panel cap. This launch takes a clever
stand with some hidden meaning behind the release and all its end of summer glory.
For the love of summer.
I was asked to do a Nero tee a while back. The idea was to use their stage set up as the basis behind the tee. Unfortunately I never heard back from them but the design is too cool not to share so I would like to show it off.
Mr. Beatty just recently launched his personal portfolio to attract potential employers, and I’m sure he will attract more than just that. The work is fantastic and speaks for itself. It was a true honor to work along side Eric during our college career.
Check him out.
Project 2 in my Art of the Poster class.
Create a poster based on the shape an form of a well designed object.
So I used my beautiful Fender Custom Telecaster. I got some amazing
photos out of this due to its structure and its gorgeous thru-body.
Photos: by me.
Turning in a social issues poster for my class, The Art of the Poster.
The numbers on the UN tents are the countries and their current refugee Population.
Here it is, the final looks for all of the Editions seasons. Its nice to step back and look at the scope of this project as a whole. Feels good.
The most recent book features two of the best models I have ever worked with, Jordan Wright and Andrea Hard. Enjoy! And with direction from Carley-Beth Culpepper and the photography of Sarah Butler this has been the smoothest and best looking release yet.
For wholesale inquires contact: Kendall@theseeditions.com
After a long winter break of not actually taking a break, I have completed another one of my self initiated projects. My new portfolio webpage is up and running. This update contains the most work I have ever shown online.
The home page contains in-depth looks at specific projects, while you may also view smaller and individual projects by the simple navigation. Project list includes: Tshirts for MuteMath, Identities for The High Museum Atlanta, Tshirts for a Nike Showcase and much more.
http://kendallhenderson.com – officially alive
Bookmark that bitch, for Updates and Inspiration.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE