For Slavik’s Fashion, Ukrainian photographer Yurko Dyachyshyn chronicles the daily stylings of a 55-year-old homeless man living in an undisclosed hiding place in the city of Lviv. Slavik changes his clothes at least once every day, pulling together outfits from items collected in city trash bins and homeless aid centers.
“The Times They are A-changing” – A Massive New Mural of Bob Dylan by Eduardo Kobra in Minneapolis // USA
Toronto-based artist Jacqueline Poirier has a knack for hand-painting beautiful illustrations on white plates. Calling herself a ‘plate artist’, Poirier paints a wide variety of subject matter, ranging from celebrities and animals to pop-culture characters and food. Continue »
Stromtroopers have pretty busy schedules, what with doing the Emperor’s bidding and getting shot by blaster rifles all the time.
The soft light that comes through windows is the best to work with, especially in a place with a lot of white walls. The light just bounces around the room and what needs to be highlighted will be and if it’s not you can use a white bounce to direct the light a little more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Funny Comics Showing How Women Behave When Nobody’s Looking
- Post-It War Gets Sticky On New York City Office Windows
- Who Knew Photos From Soviet-Era Russia Could Look So Happy? The Giddy Freedom Of Post-Soviet Life Through The Lens Of Sergey Chilikov
- Scotch Trooper: Photographer Combines Love For Storm Troopers And Whiskey In Hilarious Series
- The Floor Of An Historic Church Transformed Into A Reflective Pool Of Multi-Colored Orbs
- Taiwanese Couple Hilariously Parodies #FollowMeTo Couple
- Modern Manga Art By Ilya Kuvshinov
- Stories Of Peeling Plaster: Russian Artist Creates Art Out Of Peeled Plaster
- A Photographic Project On The Beauty And Connections Between Animals And Humans
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov