For Slavik’s Fashion, Ukrainian photographer Yurko Dyachyshyn chronicles the daily stylings of a 55-year-old homeless man living in an undisclosed hiding place in the city of Lviv. Slavik changes his clothes at least once every day, pulling together outfits from items collected in city trash bins and homeless aid centers.
“The Times They are A-changing” – A Massive New Mural of Bob Dylan by Eduardo Kobra in Minneapolis // USA
Toronto-based artist Jacqueline Poirier has a knack for hand-painting beautiful illustrations on white plates. Calling herself a ‘plate artist’, Poirier paints a wide variety of subject matter, ranging from celebrities and animals to pop-culture characters and food. Continue »
Stromtroopers have pretty busy schedules, what with doing the Emperor’s bidding and getting shot by blaster rifles all the time.
The soft light that comes through windows is the best to work with, especially in a place with a lot of white walls. The light just bounces around the room and what needs to be highlighted will be and if it’s not you can use a white bounce to direct the light a little more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet