“The Times They are A-changing” – A Massive New Mural of Bob Dylan by Eduardo Kobra in Minneapolis // USA
Toronto-based artist Jacqueline Poirier has a knack for hand-painting beautiful illustrations on white plates. Calling herself a ‘plate artist’, Poirier paints a wide variety of subject matter, ranging from celebrities and animals to pop-culture characters and food. Continue »
Stromtroopers have pretty busy schedules, what with doing the Emperor’s bidding and getting shot by blaster rifles all the time.
The soft light that comes through windows is the best to work with, especially in a place with a lot of white walls. The light just bounces around the room and what needs to be highlighted will be and if it’s not you can use a white bounce to direct the light a little more.
Nuart Festival, Block Berge Bygg and the artists Ella & Pitr have completed the world’s largest outdoor mural in Klepp, Norway in just four days! The mural is the first project to mark the 15th Anniversary of Stavanger’s Nuart Festival and will be officially ‘opened’ on Friday 4 September.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard